RFI

[RFI] SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>, Anderson Steve W1EMI <sanderson@arrl.org>, Dan Mike <danmic3ts@gmail.com>
Subject: [RFI] SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI
From: damichael--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 13:53:21 +0000 (UTC)
Well I finally heard from Trinty Solar ( the installer) about the neighbors
SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI correction. I have ask for RFI correction
from the first day it was installed on 22 January  2022.
SolarEdge will supply redesigned optimizers and ferites for the RFI correction
at no charge.
BUT Trinty Solar says there is a charge TO ME for the labor of $1060. 8 hours
work at $125 an hour plus tax.
Is this how poorly designed Solar panel systems get corrected?
It's not my system and it's not my design error so why is the corrective cost
my charge?
Mike W3TS