Re: [TenTec] Orion relay

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion relay
From: "Troy Wideman" <w6hv@surfbest.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:56:22 -0700
Scott, I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I suspect that Bob,
K4TAX, may be onto an explanation as to why some my hear more sound from the
relay than others. Bob suggested the mechanical coupling ("it just may be
that some relays are mounted tight to the board and thus couple their
mechanical sound to a larger radiator ---") may be playing a role. He may be
correct. At any rate,  I am really enjoying the rig! Enough of the relay
saga!
73,
Troy, W6HV