Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Orion upgrades

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Orion upgrades
From: "Steve Ellington" <N4LQ@igLou.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:37:39 -0000
WIsh I could have figured out what happened to my QSK with 1.370. The
sidetone sounded beautiful but QSK became semi-bk in with maybe a .25 sec
delay which is certainly not QSK. I redownload, reinstalled, rebooted
several times all with the same result.  Yet some of you guys say the QSK is
still great. Now either we have different concepts of what QSK is or
something went wrong with my hardware. Anyway, I sent it back. I guess
someone else will end up with it. Hopefully someone who doesn't care for
QSK.
Steve
N4LQ