[TenTec] v2.059d rx noise

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] v2.059d rx noise
From: "Mark DeBord" <markinkpt@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:06:41 -0400
Has anyone talked to Ten Tec about the RX AGC noise? I sent an email, but
have not heard anything yet. I tried adding a little hang time, which helped
some, but it caused me to have a hard time hearing a weak CW station due to
static crashes on 40 the other night. I also thought it could be related to
how we are having to turn up the volume more now; maybe it is simply and
over driving situation; I can not tell. This code is so close...

Thanks,
Mark KA4ICK