[TenTec] For Sale Model 546, Omni C, Series B, Digital

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale Model 546, Omni C, Series B, Digital
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:22:51 -0500
I recently ask about alignment on this rig.
I think I am going for plan B,
if anyone is interested in buying 546-0482,
for a project or backup parts rig,
make me an offer, OFF LIST Please!

on the good side,
I just rebuilt the PTO with the TT $40.00 kit.
Rig has full power out, receives well,
you can hear all the filters work,
all the digits on the display work.

on the down side,
it needs a touch of alignment, the dial is a few kc's off,
maybe aging components,
or something I slightly touched during the rebuild?

it came with only 2 of the 4 screws that hold the case on,
the U shaped bail thing, had only one of it's 2 screws,
case has a couple of scratches that went through the vinyl covering.

shipped to only lower 48,
make your offer plus shipping and give me your zip
and I will determine shipping charges and let you know the total.

my heart just isn't into this project,
best get it to someone that will appreciate it.

TIA
--
GB & 73
K5OAI