Re: [TenTec] CorsairII obsolescence - MCU copying

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CorsairII obsolescence - MCU copying
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 17:14:22 -0400
Gee, sweet.   A couple of observations:

1)   Looks nice, neat and easy for most guys to pull off.
2)   Looks fairly inexpensive, considering.
3)   Best feature (beyond function) is it fits where the old one was.

I will probably never own a Corsair, but I marvel at the cooperation and
team play goes into this ham radio hobby, such that all sorts of guys
with different talents do some amazing things to keep the older gear
going.   I think the Corsair and Omni VI lines (and those that look like
them) are really cool looking.  I like the gray face plates and all the
nicely laid out buttons and knobs.   I buy new radios, but these older
sets are "da bomb."

Happy Trails.