Re: [TenTec] 538 Jupiter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 538 Jupiter
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 11:02:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Mike and Douglas
Many thanks for your replies to my question re 538 Jupiter, i have downloaded the manual and on pages 66-67 saw that relay that you advised me about, Have in my possession a can of Detoxit, so that will be the 1st option i take, then i can inject a frequency to check the filters if that doesn't solve the problem. I know that there was a bad batch of filters manufactured that were sold the other Japanese manufacturers that caused a RX problems, changed a number of them myself.
Then i will look into joining the Jupiter user group, for any tips etc.

73

Snowy G0HZE