[TenTec] Need TenTec 238 Ant Tuner Parts

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need TenTec 238 Ant Tuner Parts
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:53:39 -0500

I am in need for some parts for the TenTec 238
(plain 238, and NOT 238 B) antenna tuner.
Hopefully some of you might be able to help.

Here is what I need:
Top cover (U shaped, covering top and both sides)
Plexiglass dial cover, goes along the top front,
with the dial markings on it.
Plastic end plates for the front corners
Knobs
Toroid balun

Or, does anyone have a parts unit that might have
these parts on it?  All of my internal parts appear
to be fine (except balun).  Maybe your internal
parts are dead.

Please let me know what you might have available.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson