TopBand: V63BM on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: V63BM on 160
From: ja2nqg@rh.u-tokai.ac.jp (JA2NQG Mine Sugiyama)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 96 22:47:19 JST
Op Tosy JA6VZB on Pohnpei/Ponape Island told me on 30
today at 11Z  Tuesday that he would be on 160 meters
tommorrow.
He is equipped with an Inv-L and 500 watts output.
de Mine JA2NQG aka JE1CTM ex-JH1LKH

Hobby at home- horticulture with special interest in tall bearded
      irises (Iris Germanica), amateur chorus singer and French horn
      player
Profession- professor, Tokai University, Research Institute of
      Civilization. Formerly worked at Nomura Research Institute.
      Have visited Stanford Research Institute, SRI-International (sri,
      could not meet W6GXN there), Battelle Memorial Institute (twice),
      National Cancer Institute, National Institute of Health,
      Environmental Protection Agency and many more.
      Traveled DL G HB I ON PA etc
XYL- member of Royal Horticultutral Society, flute and violoncello
      player
Our hobby prohibits any metallic tower structure in the garden---
we have many a garden visitors. Temporary bamboo poles are OK.