TopBand: 3V8BB QSLs via Bureau

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3V8BB QSLs via Bureau
From: George.Guerin@kellogg.com (George Guerin)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:21:09 -0400
     Just thought I would mention I got my QSL from DF8UU via the bureau in
     Monday's mail.  Other W8's have their QSLs, also a couple of K3's I
     noted on this server last week.  If you worked the German operation
     between late March and April 2 or 3 1996 I suggest you contact your
     bureau and ask them to mail out your cards this week.

     Many thanks to Leo, K8PYD and the eighth district bureau for their
     prompt distribution to me and other top banders.

     73         George          K8GG