TopBand: ZK1AAU DXpedition QSL's

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZK1AAU DXpedition QSL's
From: aa8u@voyager.net (Bruce (AA8U))
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 21:22:35 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Fellow Contesters and DX'ers,

I received the full color picture QSL's from W4MPY today. They really turned
out great.

I have been busy filling out cards and stuffing envelopes to get them in the
mail soon. It is a fairly slow process, almost as slow as some of my Q-rates
while operating from ZK1. Hi

SASE's will be handled first as usual. I have yet to receive any Bureau
requests but I do expect many over the next year or so.

I have plenty of cards so if you worked me in July this summer when I was on
S. Cook Islands, Rarotonga, send an SASE and you'll get confirmation really
soon.

73 to all,

Bruce Lallathin
9221 Ford Rd.