TopBand: New Callsigns

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: New Callsigns
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 12:43:29 -0500
So that we can keep who has become who, I'll keep a list of new calls for
the 160 faithful....Riki, I'm going to do it to you again.

Send me your old call and new call. I'll keep the list up-to-date and post
it in a few weeks

Craig soon to be ex-NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG

"I'm not schizophrenic and neither am I"
                        Craig Clark, NX1G
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461