TopBand: Further Radial Installation Tip

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Further Radial Installation Tip
From: lsmith@icenter.net (lsmith)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 10:50:32 -0500
After I received enquiries from another couple of Topbanders about "my
system" of installing radials, I thought I'd forward this description on
how I tied all the loose ends together at the base of the Butternut HF2V
that I have installed to get me through the winter until I can put up my
"major sized" vertical in the spring.  I hope it proves helpful to some
of the newer members.