TopBand: Re: Bandplan on WWW?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: Bandplan on WWW?
From: ke1fo@contesting.com (Alfred J. Frugoli)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 16:46:38 +0000
Peter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anybody out there who has a compilation of the several
> bandplans around the world?
>
> Peter
>
> pb0aui@euronet.nl

Not that I am aware of, but maybe that is a question that we should pose
to the international community we have here on the reflector.  I would
love to have such a resource.

Even if we only get input from people on the reflector (which I realize
will not represent every different bandplan in the world), and get a
summary.

I don't have capabilities to make a fancy graphical representation of
these bandplans, but if people want to send me text based bandplans I
would be willing to summarize such information and post it to the
reflector and on my web page.  Please include the following information:

The country
Bands available and their frequency allocations
CW, SSB & digital (RTTY) sub-bands
Novice bands (where applicable)
Segments available to different liscence classes (such as the US
   General, Advanced, and Extra band segments)
Any gentlemans aggrements you are aware of
DX Windows

I would prefer to recieve only known/printed band plans, and not
information that is word of mouth (unless that is the only information
you have for a DX windown or gentleman bandplan)

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY ONLY TO: mailto:ke1fo@contesting.com, THERE IS
NO NEED CLOG THE REFLECTORS WITH THIS INFORMATION.  Thanks.

P.S. can someone please cross post this to the DX reflector when it
comes back up becuase I'm not subscribed to it.  Thanks.

--
Al, KE1FO, ex. KE6BER    mailto:ke1fo@contesting.com or ke6ber@tiac.net
Check out my web page, http://www.tiac.net/users/ke6ber for summaries