TopBand: GAP DX Voyager counterpoise info needed

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: GAP DX Voyager counterpoise info needed
From: n4xy@avana.net (Ed Tanton N4XY)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 13:35:05 -0400
Hi all... I cannot find the book on my GAP DX Voyager antenna to look up
the rad...oops I mean counterpoise lengths. Could someone pass those
numbers along? I need to replace mine after construction near the
antenna wiped several out. Thanks.
--
72/73

Ed Tanton N4XY      EMAIL: n4xy@avana.net      TEL: (770)579-3933
Voice/MBX/FAX
189 Pioneer Trail, Marietta, GA  30068-3466

QRP-ARCI#7663 G-QRP#6779 OK-QRP#172 QRP-L#758 AdvRC#140 NORCAL#1779
NCDXF SEDXC
Life Member:  ARRL  AMSAT  IDRA  INDEXA  QCWA                  URL:
Coming Soon

"Think you can, think you can't: either way you're right!"  Henry Ford