TopBand: re N6TR/7 last night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: re N6TR/7 last night
From: dj7aa@wegaop.Boerde.DE (dj7aa)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 96 02:20 GMT+0100
Hello friends,
very intresting opening last night to the westcoast from north eastern
Germany. While I was listening on a very quiet band, hope to here C91CO
again, at 03.15 Larry N6TR was giving a CQ on 1832.0, he was the only DX
at that time on the band, we could here. After I worked him, his signal
peaked to a 569 around 03.30. Then a few minutes later, V26E coming out from
nothing to a big real 599 signal. Larry still was cqing I think more than 25
minutes. At 0400 he try to help with N7JW, but absolutly nothing heard from
him there. But I believe the peak was over, to that time Larrys signal was
going down in the noise. Later close to the sunrise nothing again from the
west.
So, hope we have some more openings.
73 Wil