TopBand: Re: FW2EH's antenna

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: FW2EH's antenna
From: btippett@ctc.net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 08:43:49 -0500 (EST)
Thank you Ben!

I'm sure everyone also remembers the fantastic signal C56CW had last year!
This sounds like a very nice antenna for expeditions with the extremely
light weight.  Can you provide more details like shipping dimensions of
the box, price, address of Titanex, etc?  I am certainly convinced of the
antenna's effectiveness on 160!  It sounds like the European version of
a Battle Creek Special.

                                        73,  Bill  W0ZV