TopBand: HC0E QSLs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: HC0E QSLs
From: trey@cisco.com (Trey Garlough)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 14:58:38 -0800
I know that getting regular-old HC mainland cards on 160 has been a
problem that many folks have written to me about, so I would like to
make the following one-time offer:  I will take your QSL by the
Quito Radio Club on my way to HC8 in two weeks and see what I can do.
Here are the details of the offer:

1) QSL and SASE/equiv must be received at my Aptos, CA address by
Wed Nov 13 (I fly to HC1 on Thu Nov 14).

2) Contacts must be for topband QSOs with HC0E during the CQWW SSB
contest last weekend.

3) I will post the replies at the drop box in Concourse E of the Miami
airport on my way back.  If you get your own card back, that means I
failed in my quest (sorry).

And now some HC8 notes:  sorry I didn't work any JA's this time.
Conditions were pretty bad, but I called a lot of CQ's anyhow.  I'll
try again every morning starting 11Z between 11/19 - 11/22.

All QSLs for HC8N and WN4KKN/HC8 go to AA5BT.

--Trey, WN4KKN