TopBand: KH2PZ/KH8 "Local" Yackers

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: KH2PZ/KH8 "Local" Yackers
From: mzegel@juno.com (Mark F. Zegel)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:07:07 PST
Dear Jeff:

Perhaps my choice of wording was inappropriate as I in no way
intended to insult or denigrate the individual who previously held this call.

As for my age, I wish I were still a "young squirt".  I passed my code test
listening on a vintage WWII headset in an FCC field office in late
sixties.

Your comments epitomize the my hobby, my band, my DX, my world syndrome
that has reared it's ugly head here in recent days.

de W4MZ