TopBand: Good Guy Award: N4CC

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Good Guy Award: N4CC
From: k4zw@staffnet.com (Claerbout, Ken)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 96 00:35:32 PST
For those of you like myself who gave up on ever seeing a card from
EU6AF, it looks like there may be some reason for optimism.
This evening I received a EU6AF card with the following note:

Can you believe this guy sent me 16 QSL cards to forward, no
postage, and didn't even include a QSL for the contact I had with
him?  Here's your card....73  Greg N4CC.

Yeah that does take some brass ones.  On the other hand, a big
Thank You is in order to Greg for not chucking them in the trash.
Instead, he took the time to look up everyones call and mail them.  A
true 160 gentleman!

                                73 Ken K4ZW (ex KE9A)

P.s.  EU6AF is ex UC2WAF
211840 Byelorus