TopBand: Another Beverage Question.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Another Beverage Question.
From: lew@teleport.com (lew@teleport.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:36:37 -0800 (PST)
I understand that terminating a Beverage makes it unidirectional. Has
anyone utilized a non-terminated Beverage in order to use it for 2
directions? The test case would be a 580',single wire with sloping ends at
6' height oriented shortpath (30deg.-EU) / longpath (210deg.-VK\ZL) as
referenced from the West coast. Would anyone expect this set-up to
function good enough that the effort expended:gain realized ratio would be
worth it?  Tnx.....73 and I remain,      Lew

         Lew  Sayre   W7EW/N7AVK          lew@teleport.com
         P.O.Box  3110                    Fax 503-391-2258
         Salem, Oregon 97302              160M thru 1296MHz