TopBand: more KC6VW for CQ WW CW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: more KC6VW for CQ WW CW
From: moriyama@civil.kyushu-u.ac.jp (Toshiyuki MORIYAMA)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 12:27:50 +0900
Dear OMs,

Before the contest, it is possible to QRV during night time,
if everything is installed.

During sunset to sunrize at Belau, I will QRV on 160m.
I got some mails about sunrize time at stateside.
I will watch and do CQing after sunset at Belau.
Before sunrize of the westcoast, I am *not* going to listen
window for JA and no QSX freq. for USA.

The sunrize at Belau is currntly about 22Z, but I should close
the station before sunrize at the 2nd day of the test.
My reservation reservation of airplane is still close the sunrize.
But I will try again to change to delay the start from Belau about
12hours.

See you on topband!

Tosy JA6VZB KC6VW

Toshiyuki MORIYAMA