TopBand: C21BH on topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: C21BH on topband
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave / N7EX)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 09:28:07 -0800
Was listening to C21BH on 80 around 13:30 when a JA moved him to
1828/1909. He was copiable but was soon covered up by the mob calling
XZ1N (1825/1827.5). LAter just before 14:30 I once again found the C21
on 3504 and was able to move him to 1832 away from the mob calling the
XZ. The moral to the story if you hear C21BH on 80 then "ask about 160",
he seems quite willing to move. I'm not sure who the op was but he knew
me and my new call by name so it may very well have been SM7PKK. K6SSS
was next inline after which I went back to trying to pull the XZ outa
the ice incrusted power line noise without my beverages...On a sadder
note the XZ was audible here for about 20 mins 14:50 to 15:10 on the
transmit antennas,  but I was unable to get his attention.

--
Dave Henderson
N7EX ( EX....N0DH that is!)

"The bad news....Life is hard"
"The good news...Life is short"
"The Moral...Eat Dessert first, chase DX and Contest often"