TopBand: 160 contest/rules for this weekend

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160 contest/rules for this weekend
From: weinfurtner@ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu (Greg Weinfurtner)
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 07:49:01 -0500
Gang,
        Yep...I goofed,... there are 78 sections now! Thanks, to those who
reminded me. I should have known, I worked the sweepstakes this year!  And
I got NNY too.

        Geesh, oh well, like the old saying goes, "Work 'em now, figure out
who it was later." Hee hee!

        We have a lot of stormy weather forecast for the south east Ohio
area, so conditions could be rather noisy.  It may turn to snow so that may
mean high static levels.  Good luck to all and CU on the air!

73's de NS8O