TopBand: With Envy!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: With Envy!
From: midnight@accessnv.com (Robert A. Kile)
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 11:25:00 -0800
To All,

Made about 50 contacts on Friday and Saturday with my short "Townhome
non-existant" antenna. I think that conditions for DX were probably the
best I have ever heard in the ARRL Contest from West Coast.

They were so good and all I could do was mumble...explicative
deleted....

I do however offer the paradox. Normally people could be load and not
hear. In my case my signal was weak but heard everything.

take a listen at this 8bit .wav clip and you will see what I mean. It is
a QSO by GM3POI Saturday night. He was audible for hours!

http://www.kenwood.net/misc/gm3poi.wav

There is next year. Good going you guys!

73

Bob KG7D