TopBand: ICE BCB filter

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ICE BCB filter
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 17:51:08 EST
It is a Hi-Pass filter Jon.

I built one with almost identical roll-off about 12 years ago with 4
T50-2 toroids and standard value silver mica capacitors.
It may be able to handle 100W but I use it strictly on the RX side. My
940 and home brew Beverage Box/splitter all feed into the transverter
jack. That includes the RX side of the TX antennas also.  No chance of
smoking the Beverages!

If anyone is interested I can dig out all the original data on the filter
and post it here. It was real simple to cook-up one lunch hour on the
network analyzer at Wang.