TopBand: Re; 4S7RPG activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re; 4S7RPG activity
From: davekennedy@juno.com (David Kennedy)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 11:13:24 EST
John--Thanks for the 4S7RPG update. For several years I have been
attentive to the possibility of grey line propagation between 4S7/VU and
N.C.  4S7 sunset and central N.C. sunrise coincide for a very few
minutes at 1230 +/- UTC between Dec. 15 and Jan. 15 each year.

If only we could predict which one, two or three of these winter days
might be the magic day! There are too many negative factors involved.

Please QSP to Bob that we appreciate his efforts and intentions and
we are still hoping.

73 Dave N4SU