TopBand: 160m Activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160m Activity
From: reparkes@eureka.lk (reparkes@eureka.lk)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 19:42:49 +0600
de 4S7RPG
will be active Friday 20 and Saturday 21 Dec 1996  and hopefully over the
Xmas Season although its normal working routine here over this period!!

Will Tx on 1826.5kHz and QSX North America 1822/3kHz and Europe 1833kHz.
Courtesy of 4S7VK I use his QTH and antenna 55ft Inverted L and a barefoot TS430
Not very grand but all one can do with the limitations imposed by being
expatriate!!

Please bear with me as the noise level gets pretty high at times and only
have room for one beverage NNE/SSW which is of limited use.  Sometimes the
band is quieter around 2200UTC. If any lull in the conditions then will
prime the alarm clock for every hour!!
Sunrise is 0047 and Sunset 1230 UTC
Best Regards
Bob Parkes