TopBand: e-mail address change

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: e-mail address change
From: kf7ay@getnet.com (Warren Hill)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 17:51:05 -0700
Gentlemen and Ladies,

Beginning tomorrow morning my e-mail address will change to the following:

  k7wx@getnet.com

Please make the necessary changes to your e-mail directory. The current web
site and related links will all stay functional for the next six months.
For future web sites, we'll use this new adress.

Wishing you and yours all the best for a Happy Christmas!

Best regards de Warren

              K7WX in Arizona (ex-KF7AY)
                    Warren Hill
                  k7wx@getnet.com