TopBand: more last QRV for KC6VW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: more last QRV for KC6VW
From: moriyama@civil.kyushu-u.ac.jp (Toshiyuki MORIYAMA)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 16:24:46 +0900
Hi all,

I will go to Belau again from 28th Dec. to 4th Jan.
The T8 prefix issuing is stopped. I forced to use KC6VW again....

I hope to QRV Stew Perry contest, but part time entry.
And hope to QSO with many East Coast stations at this time.
Freq. is also 1824.5Khz.

I did about 350 QSO including many EUs during CQ WW CW by using 500W and
Inv.L with 3 elevated radials. I feel that Koror city is arbanized and
more QRN than 2 years ago. But there is no space to expand RX anntena
on the roof of the hotel.
This time, I bring 10 or more elevated radials.
I hope to these make my ear bigger.

Other bands are no planned except 20m SSTV/RTTY.

DO NOT SEND QSL to me directly, you will eat my time for prepare next trip.
QSL route is only via the buro to JA6BSM.
ALSO DO NOT ASK via e-mail about QSO or not.
I am planning to set up a QSO checker server on the net.

See you on topband!

Tosy, JA6VZB KC6VW

Toshiyuki MORIYAMA
Civil Eng.,Kyushu Univ.,