TopBand: 160m condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160m condx
From: olufsen@hnett.no (La6wea)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 16:05:40 +0100
It was a great opning to most of the US on ssb this morning but very low
activty specially from the west coast. I worked a couple of stations
from w6 w7 and w0 along with a lot of east cost. The signals from the
east cost was mostly 58 to 59
and from the west AD6C was the strongest with 58. I will be on tomorrow
also from 0700Z and hope the conds are still there and hope you all will
be on. You will find me around 1842Khz.
Also VE1ZZ finaly worked JX7DFA as his last Eu country this morning so
congratulation to Jack.

73 and a happy new year to all from "Ken" LA6WEA