TopBand: Stew Perry

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Stew Perry
From: KI6MS@aol.com (KI6MS@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 09:30:44 -0500
Read the comments from others and have to agree that the static crashes
really built up over the evening. From NC I managed :
231 Q
111 Grids
DX of :
4X4NJ, GM3POI (seemed to be in all evening w/fb signal), SM4HCM, OM3TZQ,
DL4CF, DK8ZB, SM4CAN, SM5EDX AND GW3JXN. Did not hear any JA or pacific
stations. Never did seem to have much of a rate over about 30q per hour. Not
quite like th other 160 tests. All but about 3 stations knew their grid which
seems like a good sign. An interesting test and one I hope will catch
on.Thanks all for the contacts.

73   Ron  N4XD