TopBand: NO MORE HEARD ISLAND MESSAGES ON THE TOP BAND REFLECTOR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: NO MORE HEARD ISLAND MESSAGES ON THE TOP BAND REFLECTOR
From: john.devoldere@innet.be (John Devoldere)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 23:46:24 +0000
Bob, W4ZV indicated to me that the Heard island messages contain too much
info that is irrelevant for the 160 m DX-ers, and asked me to send selected
items only to the Top Band reflector.

This is not possible for me, but at the same time I indicated that Bob,
W4ZV, is welcome to take any info that he thinks is relevant, and can copy
it to the Top Band reflector.

Therefore we decided to stop sending the Heard Island messages to the Top
band reflector.

For those of you who want to keep seeing ALL the Heard Island messages and
info, you can subscribe to the Heard Island reflector.

The heard island reflector address is:

         heard@ve7tcp.ampr.org

To subscribe, send a message to:

         heard-request@ve7tcp.ampr.org

with the word "subscribe" in the text (body).

73 and good luck!

John, ON4UN

Heard Island pilot coordinator

john.devoldere@innet.be
Call us in all major 1997 contests: ON4UN or OT7T
John Devoldere (ON4UN-AA4OI)
POBOX 41
B-9000 Ghent (Belgium)