TopBand: 9X

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9X
From: RWAKI@unhcr.ch (Kigali Rwanda)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 06:31:01 +0100
Hi all,

Finally got some JAs in the log. Was hard to get out of bed at 0300z
for NA, but rewarding. Will be there again, maybe at 0200z on
Saturday and Sunday for NA. East and Midwest pse stby when I call
W6/W7.
Can someone tell K3UA he's in the log, if he's not on this reflector.
And VE3WT to improve his reception, he was really interfering when I
was calling W6/W7. Afterwards, when I called him, he didn't hear me..
and he was real LOUD.
I don't mind dupes anymore as before, but pse keep in mind you're
discouraging the little pistols.
Will try to put up beverage antennas for NA and JA the following
days, that should help some more to get you through.
Keep well, best of luck in 97 !
PSE DO NOT ASK THROUGH THIS MEANS IF YOU'RE IN THE LOG. I HAVE TO
KEEP PRIVATE TRAFFIC THROUGH THIS UN EMAIL SYSTEM AS LIMITED AS
POSSIBLE. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT MAIL REGARDING 160M THROUGH W4ZV (nice
signal Bill tonite...) FOR NA, JA3AAW FOR JA AND ON4UN FOR EU.
Thanks for your understanding.
73 - Mark - 9x4ww (qsl via ON5NT)
ps:TO0R is nice signal here, hi...so will be VK0...