TopBand: 75 ohm twin lead

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 75 ohm twin lead
From: dfi@cyberhighway.net (Scott Cowling)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:12:10 -0700 (MST)
Hello Topbanders,

I am going to try a 160 dipole at some "incredible" height using multiple
Helium balloons as supports.

I want to feed it with balanced transmission line.  Short of making my own
feeders, 75 ohm twinlead would be the feeder of choice.  It is close to the
impedance of the dipole feedpoint and it would be alot easier to coil/uncoil
than homebrew ladder line.

Has anyone seen this type of line available?  I have read about it, but
don't have any sources for it.  I also need info on the weight of the cable;
any leads would be appreciated.

TNX es 73,
Scotty WA2DFI