TopBand: Shoot The Messenger

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Shoot The Messenger
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:18:07 -0600
>From the response I have received so far to my posting of the info from
yesterday's Globe, I feel for my own protection I need to remind everyone, I
AM THE MESSENGER, not the message! HI HI!

If you want to "nuke" somone, do the Globe.

Your's in the Sunshine.....I wish we had some today.

Craig

                        Craig Clark
                Hu-rah!         now      W1JCC
                      ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG
        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461