TopBand: ZS8IR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZS8IR
From: crb@nanoteq.co.za (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 17:17:23 +200
Chris has had antenna trouble again.  I think the problem has now been
finally pinpointed to moisture in the antenna base.  He's working
hard to sort it out.

Despite actually managing to get an antenna up and runing, I had a
reasonably disappointing night.  Three new ones, but several got away
(including PY0FF who was S9 for more than an hour, and calling CQ in
my face on several frequencies).  Maybe tonight will be the night.

I'll publish an SWL log of loud W stations on Monday.  Didn't manage
to work a single one!

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ