TopBand: N5KO's 160 report from the woods

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: N5KO's 160 report from the woods
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:09:24 -0500 (EST)
By the way... I've been to Trey's house (just after he moved in a few
years back).  He lives on this wonderfull hill with a HUGE redwood tree
right in his front yard.  Every time I tell the story the tree gets taller
and I believe its about 120' now.

Anyway... Trey had a tree climber install two pulleys at the top of the
tree and he is using an elevated sloping vertical with 4 radials about 9'
off the ground.  This is similar to the systme I am using only mine is
held up by a tower.  K5ZD also uses this system BTW.

Just wait until he (trey) puts up a 1000' beverage to Europe through the
woods.

Suchadeal.

73

Bill, N4VJ/K4AAA