TopBand: ZS8IR Dupe Sheet

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZS8IR Dupe Sheet
From: crb@nanoteq.co.za (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 10:46:15 +200
Here's an updated dupe sheet.  New additions (7 and 8 February) are
marked *.

Thanks for all the helpful (?) feedback on the calls I marked as
busted.  I checked with Chris; he did retype the list from a written
copy, and make some typos.

1.  The ones I marked were based on my guesses of what they would be.
    For those of you who are concerned:  Don't worry, I do know
    A71CW, and C91C0 is definitely NOT a valid call.  C91CO is,
    though.

2.  For those of you who are not contesters, a Dupe Sheet is a list
    of people in the log.  It is not a list of people that made
    duplicate QSOs.

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ

ZS8IR dupe sheet:  8 Feb after sunrise (115 stations)

3C5Z
4N7Z
9A2TW
9Q5MRC