TopBand: ARRL 160 CW test

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ARRL 160 CW test
From: George.Guerin@kellogg.com (George Guerin)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:58:26 -0500
--IMA.Boundary.225369558

     Dear Topbanders and Henrik (OZ1ING),

     We worked only KF0FN in South Dakota in the CWWW160CW contest.  We
     found no other SD's on the air that weekend.

     He is in Pierre, S.D.  So it is a good call.

     Good Luck with your WAS and/or multipliers.

     George    K8GG

     OZ1ING wrote: ....snip....

As w4zv, Bill mentioned in an earlier posting, this contest is great for
completing the WAS award.

I cant help trying to turn the attention to US participants in :

Arizona : W7KW, KC7V, N7DD ?

New Mexico : N5UL, N5IA

South Dakota : W0SD

North Dakota : W0ZTL

Or others in those states to pay attention if I am within their reach in
the test. Do I need to clarify my needs more ?

I am considering donating a trophy to a real sucessive one !!!!

Good luck this weekend to all,

Henrik OZ1ING

...snip...
--IMA.Boundary.225369558--