TopBand: 9X4WW 160m log - part 8

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9X4WW 160m log - part 8
From: RWAKI@unhcr.ch (Kigali Rwanda)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 11:12:43 +0100
Here's my 160m (cw) log for period 10 to 16 February 1997.
A comment/suggestion which I wanted to make already some time but
have always forgotten : for those of you using a handkey, if your
handwriting is not fluent and consistent, better switch to an
electronic keyer for topband operation. This makes the DX's life much
easier.
ON4UN will forward a msg I sent to him regarding my licensing fees,
to all concerning parties. Pse no more comments on the internet, pse
stop it if you want things to get back to normal in 9X.
Ghis ON5NT, my faithful QSLmanager, is back from Heard. I will
forward my 1997 log to him this week.
Had a great opening Friday evening to EU, unfortunately my antenna
broke down at 2220z. By 23z everything was repaired, but with the
pile up the good propagation was also gone.
I have no days off next week as some colleagues left. Will qrv 160
workschedule permitting. This means 1930z for VK3 sked, 2130-2200z
for JA, and 0330z for NA/SA.
Will try to be qrv during CQ 160 ssb.
73 - Mark - 9x4ww/on4ww

PSE NO EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS - THANK YOU.

V5/W8UVZ JA1HQT JH4EZI JA5QJD JA6LCJ ZS6KT DF9ZW DL4MM DL0WW OK2DB
DK4RM V5/ZS6YG W2UP K4CIA K8RR W4TO W4VZB K9NR OM5ZM WA4VKD K4UEE
K2TW K4ESE K4PB K3II W9MU K9AJ W9OA WV1R NA0Y W8QID N9BR NI0F N3SD
KD5M K9YY SV8ZS PA3FFJ SM5JE LA9IAA OH2EE HA0NAR OM7NX LA6MP JK1FDY
OM3NY IK7NXM YT1AD YT1IM I2ZFD EK6GC F5SSG K6ED OH2RF LY1DR LY6M
UA9XMC DJ9RB OK1DX DL3JSW OM5NU SP2JKC JA7BXS DL0HSE PA3AXU PA0TAU
SP2PMO OH3AA UA2FJ 9A1CCB IK4JQO OH5UX LA4DCA HA6NF OH7MHL LA8PT
OH8LAE HB9DHK LY1FW OK2BPN SM2SUM OM3TWJ OE5XXL LA6FJA UA9WZ S58A
DJ1KE DL1XP ZS2LL DL3BUE SP5AEF RZ4HO G3FPQ RA0AIJ LA5IIA LA9IY G3TMA
OK2YN LA8G EI5HE SP8NR SP3CB UA4FDS S59Z DL0XM UR4MRT HA1DAC HB9AFI
OH2PJ HA1TJ DL4ZU ON4AEK SM5CAK SM4BNZ SM4CTI SM5ACT OH9OM JA1KQX
JA0MHW JH0YNZ JE2OVG UA9CBO HB9BCI