TopBand: QSL ROUTE INFO

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: QSL ROUTE INFO
From: vertex@ldn2.execulink.com (tenex communications)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 07:47:33 -0500 (EST)
>From VE3CSK

I asked for clarification ragarding QSL routes for a few stations which have
been heard on topband.  I received many replies for which I thank the
respondents.  In the interests of making sure everyone gets that much-needed
card, here is a summary of what I received:

6W6JX: QSL direct.  Apparently, F6FNU was the manager but some feel that
currently he is not. Airmail from Senegal is apparently $2 US.  Some had
very good turnaround with cards, others did not.  Registered airmail
(costly!!) got through.  One source thought K3IPK was handling cards (would
be nice to save postage!).  Jean-Louis Pipien, Box 200, Kaolack, Senegal.
(BTW, I saw one source that listed the address as Box 10).

S92SS: Apparently NOT via KY4P-Charles handles his own cards and turnaround
is quite fast.  Most felt response is very good on direct cards.
Charles Lewis, Caixa Postale 522, Sao Tome, DRSTP, Portugal.

9K2/YO9HP: Apparently NOT via WB9AHM.  Direct only to Alexandru Panoiu,
Pleasa Prahova, R-2038, Romania.

ZS5LB: No longer via W2LT as unfortunately he has become a Silent Key.  QSL
via CBA for good turnaround.  One of our more prominent US DXers has offered
his services as manager-this will be confirmed by him in the near future.

5X4F: Several cources confirmed that K3SW is the current manager, replacing
KB4EKY.

VQ9QM: via W4QM is good.

6D2X: via K5TSQ is good.

9Y4H: operated by CT1BOH in CQ WW and other times.  Apparently via K6NA is good.

I received no word one way or the other on the following; if you can
clarify, please post for all.

TI5NW via KE3NV;        Z32XA via KM6ON;        WH6R via AK7Q;

FP/N9AU via K9GS;       LZ1JY via KA9WON;

TD9IGI via N9ISI (posted on Scott's web page so must be OK!)

T94B and T94D via N9JR;

V26CW via NM9H (I heard him give this route more than once in the past week)

Good luck to all

Bill, VE3CSK