TopBand: 2/21/97 Update from XU6WV -Reply

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 2/21/97 Update from XU6WV -Reply
From: JHS@nutter.com (James Simon)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 09:43:55 -0500
John, you might pass along to Mike, XU6WV, that the morning he was on
40 meters, he had a fine signal on the East Coast at about 1200z
(?)(long path), a steady s-7, but was only working JA's and not
listening for stateside. He had a lot of East Coasters calling, but
to no avail, and by the time he listened for stateside, he had long
since faded out on the East Coast. I don't need XU on 40, but I'm
sure a lot of East Coast stations do.

Regards,
Jim Simon  W1YY