TopBand: JX7DFA and a slim?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: JX7DFA and a slim?
From: N3SL@aol.com (N3SL@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 17:53:45 -0500 (EST)
It appears to me there are 3 columns in Per's message, 2 of which are 80m CW
on Feb 24.  If that is indeed the case, it further appears there is a gap -
or a period of no Qs - from K1ST at 0139z until K3ZO at 0216z.

All I know, is that a respectable crowd was in there during that entire time,
with Per or a pirate working quite a few people, myself included (not).
 There were even 2 spots from OK2FD during this period.  At 0216z, K2BU
spotted and said "back here now."  (Back from where?)

At any rate, either the entire log did not get transmitted (doubtful), or a
lot of us worked a slim (probable).  Too bad, too, as I'm sure my fellow
suckers stayed out of the pile after that.  Per had a very copiable signal
here in Colorado for quite a while.

Steve, N3SL