TopBand: Tornado Season Conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Tornado Season Conditions
From: sears@rell.com (sears@rell.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 14:07:27 -0600
     Now that tornado season is upon us here in Texas, the focus on 160m
     usually switches from Europe to South America in the evenings. Last
     night had both. I worked 11 Europeans and 6 South Americans. I also
     heard an EL5 but by the time my Alpha 91B warmed up he was gone. This
     year might be the first summer that I try to operate like the Southern
     Hemisphere and try to work the guys in winter. If last night was any
     indication it might prove to be interesting.

     Peter
     W5PS