TopBand: QTC from DF2PY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: QTC from DF2PY
From: dz@VOA.GOV (Dick Zwirko)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 18:42:58 -0400
Tnx to DJ6RX for relaying the comments of DF2PY concerning continued
good conditions on 160 Meters.  And it doesn't take high power or
even Low Power to still make DX contacts. In fact, I worked Wolf, DF2PY
a few days ago while running QRP. A few minutes before our QSO I also
worked Andre, PY0FF on Fernando de Nor. for 160M QRP country #60.
The Top Band LIVES!  Of course, so do noisey thunder storms, but there
are still quiet nights from time to time and DX can still be worked.
 73 de Rich - K1HTV
 dz@VOA.GOV