TopBand: ZS8IR: losing sleep

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZS8IR: losing sleep
From: k9uwa@cris.com (John Goller)
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 02:35:51 +0000
HI Jon & Others
I hate to think of how many nites I have gotten up in middle
of sleep.....and worse than that....nites spent up all nite...and
then try to go to work next day with no sleep at all....and lots of
them came up with no qso from the desired station...Its all part of
chasing DX on Top Band....wouldn't give up a one of them...will do it

REAL DX'ERS     DO NOT SLEEP      SNOOZE AND LOOSE

de John K9UWA

                                25 years on Top Band
                     160 dxcc #61                160 dxcc   255 / 251
                        160 waz #15             all forty of them
John K9UWA

k9uwa@cris.com