TopBand: subbands on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: subbands on 160
From: mystc@ix.netcom.com (mystc@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 03:21:49 -0700
Dennis...my primary opposition to the sub-bands is twofold.
1. I usually oppose anything that ADDS regulations and regimentation.
2. On a more specific note, a comment awhile back stated that new
allocations would keep sideband out of the cw portion during contests if
the sub band was approved. I have observed that during cw contests, cw
is the only thing heard all the way to 1900, and sometimes
above..ruining the band for everyone else. I have seen nothing in these
proposals that addresses this inequiity.

De n4mxz