TopBand: Antennas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Antennas
From: michon@eatel.net (Mike Michon)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 07:09:54 -0500
Thanks for information.  The trees I can use for supports for antennas are
in a line east to west, so a dipole would be broadside north and south.  A
little out of line for Europe, but they are too big to move.

While the thinking caps are out, anybody used ladder line for a beverage
antenna feedline.  I have about 17 acres of pasture behind the house that
is my neighbors. He may let me put up antenna after he makes hay, but would
need about a thousand foot feed line the way I would have to angle things.

So far it looks like Inv L of some sort, I don't feel I know enough to
phase antennas yet.

Thanks Again,

Mike MIchon
AB5XP