TopBand: Boring Report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring Report
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
YB1AQS was calling CQ on 1829.3 (or so) yesterday (Wednesday) morning.
He was about 449 here, and didn't seem to hear me calling.  This was
around 13:15 UTC.

This morning, VK6HD and VK6VZ were both easy to work about 40 minutes
before sunrise (I had to leave for racquetball - I imagine they got
very strong at sunrise).  VK3ZL was still on and VK5RD called CQ, but
seemed to be having problems hearing the stations call him.

The high A and K numbers seemed to have enhanced the east-west paths.

Also looking foward to the upcoming dx-peditions.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com